- The crowd at the Warsaw rally waved the Belarusian opposition's red and white flag, and held signs that read 'Help Belarus' and 'Freedom for Belarus.'
- Tikhanovskaya and several hundred protesters marched to the Belarusian embassy in the city.
- A similar demonstration also took place in Berlin, while dozens of countries, including Ukraine, Ireland, and the Netherlands, saw smaller protests.
- Meanwhile, talks in Russia between President Vladimir Putin and Mr. Lukashenko continued for a second day.
- Putin later confirmed Russia would move ahead with a second $500m (£352m) loan to Belarus next month.
Read the original story here.
Sign in or become a tippinsights member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.