- The growing China-Pakistan nexus raises the threat to India. Their strategic and territorial interests have been cemented by the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
- With the flow of Chinese military power into Pakistan, China veritably straddles India, with its armed forces present on India's northern, eastern and western borders.
- This not only raises the real specter of a 'two-front war but positions China to play a role in Kashmir and the region.
- It needs to be kept in mind that, since 2010, Pakistan is the only country with which China has an "all-weather strategic partnership."
- The relationship is also the only one described as: "higher than the highest mountains, deeper than the deepest ocean and sweeter than honey!" The only other country with which China has a special category of strategic partnership is Russia.
Read the original story here.
Sign in or become a tippinsights member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.