Skip to content

Epstein Files Impact: Companies Linked To Former British Duchess Face Closure

Sarah Ferguson (Pic via @garudatvnews)

Six companies directed by Sarah Ferguson are being shut down following renewed scrutiny sparked by newly released Jeffrey Epstein documents. Filings show Ferguson is the sole director of the firms, all of which recently applied to be removed from the United Kingdom’s Companies House register.

The closures follow a January 30 release of documents by the US Department of Justice that detailed Ferguson’s continued contact with Jeffrey Epstein after his 2009 conviction.

The records suggest Ferguson, the ex-wife of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, visited Epstein in Miami shortly after his release from prison and exchanged affectionate messages with him in subsequent months.

A spokesperson for Ferguson previously said she cut ties with Epstein once aware of the allegations. However, the latest documents appear to challenge that claim. Being named in the files does not imply wrongdoing.

The companies include Philanthrepreneur Limited, Fergie’s Farm Limited, and S. Phoenix Events Limited. Under UK rules, firms can be struck off only if they have not traded recently.

Also Read:

Hillary Clinton Says Trump DOJ Is Protecting Powerful Men In Epstein Case
Hillary Clinton has accused the Trump administration of a continuing cover-up in its handling of documents related to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Speaking at the Munich Security Conference, Clinton said the government has delayed releases, redacted names of influential men, and blocked legitimate congressional inquiries. The Justice Department has

Comments

Latest