The Pentagon on Friday released a second batch of files related to unidentified anomalous phenomena, or UAPs, adding fresh fuel to public debate over unexplained aerial encounters.
According to CBS News, the release includes 64 files consisting of videos, audio recordings and documents collected by the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office.
The material features grainy infrared footage of unexplained objects near military aircraft, including incidents reported between 2018 and 2023 in the Middle East and over U.S. waters.
BREAKING: The Pentagon releases a second batch of UFO files, including more documents and videos. https://t.co/mMtG9xeV1M
— CBS News (@CBSNews) May 22, 2026
One document details an account from a senior intelligence officer who described seeing glowing orange orbs near a military helicopter during a 2025 mission. The officer reportedly said the crew was left “virtually speechless” after the encounter.
The report said some materials lack a verified chain of custody, and officials cautioned that several sightings may have conventional explanations. Audio recordings from NASA space missions were also included, with some previously identified as frozen spacecraft condensation rather than unexplained phenomena.
Also Read:



